Polly’s Perennials provides planting schemes that will bring any garden to life – whatever the season.
You can waste a lot of money impulse buying only to find what you planted isn’t right for your garden and as a consequence doesn’t thrive or survive.
Form, texture, colour, soil, shade or sun are all important factors in deciding what to plant and where.
Polly’s Perennials takes the mystery out of planting with a comprehensive service offering:
- Presentation of a detailed planting plan.
- Consideration given to your level of experience and time available for maintenance.
- Specialist planting service, offering plant sourcing and selection, ordering and planting.
- Bespoke plant fact sheet, detailing after care and maintenance, compiled for ongoing reference.
The cost of a planting plan starts from £250. Hourly rates are charged for:
- Sourcing plants and planting
A planting plan is the key to any successful garden as it maps out where each plant is located as well as giving maintenance advice.
Example Planting Plans
The pictures below show how planting can transform a town front garden.